Prayer for an old member (TSmart)

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
144332776_10218671705732413_1432433803829654704_o.jpg

Some who have been around a while may remember Tsmart he was a big duck hunter and if I recall he left back when we shut down the water fowl section. Here is a photo of Billy and him when we went duck hunting years ago.
My understanding is he is battling a severe case of covid and is on a ventilator. Keep him in your prayers.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
View attachment 59938

Some who have been around a while may remember Tsmart he was a big duck hunter and if I recall he left back when we shut down the water fowl section. Here is a photo of Billy and him when we went duck hunting years ago.
My understanding is he is battling a severe case of covid and is on a ventilator. Keep him in your prayers.

I worked with Jeanne really good people kind your better for knowing. been praying for them he has had rough go of it

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
That’s awesome news Moose. Troy and I were “forum friends” on several sites but lost touch over the years. To God be the glory on his progress!

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Great news Moose.
It is odd how this flu picks and chooses who ends up really sick with it.
Glad that he is on the mend.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Troy who has made what seemed like a miraculous recovery from covid suffered a massive heart attack earlier this week and is in icu fighting for his life. Things look rather grim so keep him and his family in your prayers.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
Damn I didn’t see this until today, as I was reading through it I saw how he had recovered from COVID and was praising God. Then to get to the part where he passed damn. He was a good dude and helped me change how I duck hunted when I moved to NC. Prayers for his family on the way.