poults

GUP

Eight Pointer
May have to zoom in to see them. 2 hens with 5 little ones that I saw. Could have been more I didn’t see in the woods. Just down the road from where I hunt. Looked big enough to give me hope that they’ve got a pretty good survival chance.

Attachments

• FC3E0E1A-E8AF-4740-8B97-0955BB31B66D.jpeg
    FC3E0E1A-E8AF-4740-8B97-0955BB31B66D.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 16

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer
Just came back from Pamlico Co on a quick turn around trip. I saw 2 hens standing together on 70 outside of New Bern and each had ~6-8 poults. No pictures because I was running 70-ish trying to get home.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Seen 2 hens with 2 poults. 1 the size of a chicken and the other the size of a large quail.
Less than a half mile from my house in Harnett

SnowMaker

Eight Pointer
I finally saw a hen with 7 or 8 chicken sized poults up here. Only ones I've seen this year. Does anyone else get funny looks when they lock a vehicle up in the middle of the road and jump out to count turkeys? Had to give one guy the finger and tell him to watch his mouth smh

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Saw about 10 poults this weekend, 6-8 in one group and 2-3 in another. They seemed really small for this time of year, about the size of small chickens. Don’t know if hen nested late, reheated or that’s normal.