Post upgrade issues and bug reporting

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Tip, is there a 'font size selector' that can be applied to the entire view of the Forum?
I don't believe there is. I will look around for it though. The problem is, the fonts have to be managed and adjusted on a per-style basis. This is usually left to the people who designed the style because they are the UI experts. I can try to increase them by one point later tonight and see what happens.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't believe there is. I will look around for it though. The problem is, the fonts have to be managed and adjusted on a per-style basis. This is usually left to the people who designed the style because they are the UI experts. I can try to increase them by one point later tonight and see what happens.
OK, but don't waste big time on it just for me...just wondering if there was a simple setting for the forum as a whole that I was overlooking...thanks

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good gracious, I found it up at the top left of the screen ( at least on my iPhone) …there are a couple different size capital A letters that can just be clicked to step up font size

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
still getting the "video unavailable" on about 1/2 the videos - computer and cell phone versions

Untitled.png

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good gracious, I found it up at the top left of the screen ( at least on my iPhone) …there are a couple different size capital A letters that can just be clicked to step up font size
Very cool. I don't see those on my browser. It's likely safari giving you that option. Good to know!!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
When you add a picture it only places as a thumbnail.
In the past it would let us pick the size and add several at a time.
Different now.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
still getting the "video unavailable" on about 1/2 the videos - computer and cell phone versions

View attachment 70579
Are you still getting this on your phone? When I tried it this morning it gave me a black screen and did nothing when clicked. However, later on in the day, I was able to see the preview and play it normally.

Can anyone else see the vid in question? Its on the Texas and Oklahoma to SEC thread in sports forum.

hot_rod_eddie

Six Pointer
Have you closed the "push notification" prompt?

Prior to the update, that's what mine would do if I didn't close it.

As for the font, it's a strange coincidence. In times of weak signal/connection, this is the font that would show up. With better connection, the old font would.

*now the old font seems to be back for the most part.
I had the same issue before selecting the push notifications

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Italics... prior to the update, you could select the "I", type the word, and deselect. That word would then be in italics.

Now, I select, type the word in italics, deselect, and the word changes to regular font, and the intersection point goes back to the beginning of the word intended to be in italics.

Was able to select word and convert it by selecting italics, but had to "space" before deselecting to keep it that way.

As before, not really a big issue, just posting what I've found.

Android. Google Chrome.

Redman6

Four Pointer
I get the same video unavailable also. Android

Also all pics now say size to large to use. Is there a size limit?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I would logout of the forums on your phone, reboot it, and relogin. I think it must have cached or saved your templates and hasn't pulled down the new ones.

Logged out

shut browser down

shut off phone

turned back on

opened browser

logged back in

nope - videos don’t work

I’ll worry with it tomorrow when I get back from boonies

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
There used to be a preview option when you were posting, but it's not available now. Am I missing something?

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
There used to be a preview option when you were posting, but it's not available now. Am I missing something?
Its still there....its way over to the right top of the editor. It doesn't say preview on your phone. But it does on laptop.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Logged out

shut browser down

shut off phone

turned back on

opened browser

logged back in

nope - videos don’t work

I’ll worry with it tomorrow when I get back from boonies

I changed the "style" of my use of NCHUNT back to default and I can now see videos - I guess the style I was using before the update wasn't fully supported afterwards

so that issue has been solved

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Either I'm slow, or it's new, but the LOL/HAHA/ emoji now appears to have tears? I don't recall that before. Honestly only a few posts made me laugh so hard I cried, and a couple of those were mine (minus the laughing).

Am I slow or is this new?

thanks.

Tipmoose.