Possibly

ncsuchef

Does anyone have a set of ramps for a golf cart that they would be willing to lend tomorrow?

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I've got a set of ramps I use to load my ATV on my trailer. I am in north Raleigh. What ya got to trade for there use?

straightline

Ten Pointer
What are you trying to load it on? A trailer with no ramps? They are for a ATV but should work. Let me know if you need them. Doug 9..1..9-291...6390

ncsuchef

Trying to load a standard sized golf cart in a full size Silverado.

Last edited:

ncsuchef

Thank you Straightline. Coondog thank you just a little bit out of the way. JacksPA What kind of opportunity are you looking for? Homebrewale I'm always cooking something. Thanks again everyone.

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Nothing particular. Thought you might offer a chance to hunt something. Don't really require anything. Would gladly let you borrow ramps.

Last edited:

Willie

Twelve Pointer
Nothing particular. Thought you might offer a chance to hunt something. Don't really require anything. Would gladly let you borrow ramps.

He's a chef. I'd ask for some cobbler, pie, some sort of beef. I've had some goose he did. Tasted like roast beef...honest injun...was the shiz. Absolutely delicious.

ncsuchef

I'm just giving you grief Jack's I'll gladly offer up any hunting opportunity I have.