Pora-A-Jons

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Anybody know the going price for these things, and if so, where do you buy them?

btsharky

Twelve Pointer
Are you buying it for a bathroom or a deer stand? I have a friend who leases them and he says you can't get the chemical smell out of them.

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hank check out Comer Trucking there on 29-70 below the college. They charged me $50 each when I got two a few years ago. They have a Port-A John business also.

Stick&String

Old Mossy Horns
There is one on its side on Woodland Church Road. I drive by it every day... The pipe crew stopped standing it back up after it's been knocked over every night.

Someone's been blowing it up with Late night PM BM's

fats

Four Pointer
They make great stands, I know some that have been used for four seasons now. No problem killing deer, hogs, or black bear outta them in Bertie Co. Hard to frame a plywood stand up for $50 bucks.

nc rabbit hunter

Love our porta jons!! Our place has stopped selling them and started refurbishing due to the economy!!! They were from 20-50 bucks. Got my last one from PartsPimp!!

mudflap

Ten Pointer
They make great stands, I know some that have been used for four seasons now. No problem killing deer, hogs, or black bear outta them in Bertie Co. Hard to frame a plywood stand up for $50 bucks.

You must not be the wood hoarder like me!!

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
With a few exceptions, like when you really needed one.:D Then again, if I had to go that bad I wouldn't need one. LOL

Like me at the moment....I literally just jogged back to the condo because I couldn't find s port-a-jon! I would have paid good money for one about 10 minutes ago