Poor man's Benelli

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Made by Legacy Sports which is owned by Howa. Picked one of these today, top one in the pic. It uses Benelli mobile choke tubes. Has an 11 mm dovetail, would just need a low adapter to run a small sight like a Vortex Venom. Includes 3 extended choke tubes. Lightweight and throws to the shoulder nice. It was too hard to say no to a good feeling $299 semi auto.
1607561531813.jpeg

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sportsman warehouse has them on sale for $249, use code Holiday gun
Yeap, and guess who as of yesterday has one coming to beat the briers behind the deer dogs? I already have all the chokes here so as long as it patterns like it is supposed to I am gonna be happy.

I was gonna have it camo dipped to I found out that was going to cost as much as the gun, that ain't happening.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Glad you moved up from that .410. Remember they ain't any good for home defense. But a truck is smaller than a home. :cool:

The 410 is for the bedroom!! Legacy is for the great outdoors!! 357 for the car. 9mm for walks to the mailbox. 38 for the grocery store. 45acp for the kitchen. 45 LC for hiking. 44 for the deer stand. 380 for downtown Asheville because they’re nothing but candyasses. 🤷‍♂️

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I will have to drive to.... ASHEVILLE to pick it up and would normally rather take a beating, hate that lib place, but going to make an exception. So if I add 10 dolla and 2 hours of my time for gas and discomfort it's still a great deal unless it's a total crap gun.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I will have to drive to.... ASHEVILLE to pick it up and would normally rather take a beating, hate that lib place, but going to make an exception. So if I add 10 dolla and 2 hours of my time for gas and discomfort it's still a great deal unless it's a total crap gun.
Somehow I would bet Duke will have something to look at up there. SMDH