Pocket/Sticky holster

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just got a Stay Put brand holster, straight from the company. So far I'm very impressed.
My wife couldn't stand the smell of the Don Hume that I normally use and asked me to buy a new holster for pocket carry.
This one is the cargo pants model and isn't at all sticky feeling like a Remora or Sticky brand holster. I tried IWB, cross draw, SOB,front pocket and cargo pocket carry. All worked equally well. So far so good.
What pocket holsters do y'all use and recommend?

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
I just bought a leather Galco for my .38. So far I really like it. I also have a leather pocket holster for my Ruger LCP. If I recall I bought it from Ebay from some guy in Forida that makes them in his garage. Works great. In the pocket is the only way to go in my opinion. I have a whole drawer full of holsters and they all are a royal pain in the :donk to use. At least when you are trying to conceal a pistol in June with the heat index at 110.

2boyz

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
DeSantis Nemesis for an LCP. Will get "slick" after 2 yrs or so and need replacement.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
I've been using a Desantis Nemesis for my Keltec P3AT daily since summer 2009. It has worked great for me. It slicked up a little but still stays put when drawing.

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm probably gonna buy the same brand for the wife's CW9 for purse or pocket carry. That way I can IWB carry that pistol as well[emoji56] .
It never budged today carried crossdraw @ 2oclock position in a pair of slacks with a dress belt. Lots of sitting time at Church, no discomfort at all once the cant was worked out.
I think it's gonna be a good one. They seem to be well made, and made in SC..100%..

Raging Bull

Four Pointer
I use Bianchi Professional for my Glock 27. Great holster. Several of my friends bought same holster after seeing mine.

Tbone

Six Pointer
I have a Desantis Nemesis and an Uncle Mike's inside pocket holster. Both are nice and work well. I have never had any issue with either one and I use them regularly.