Please Help I have a disability!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Unfortunately.......Gillette has accomplished exactly what they intended.......that company name hasn’t really been talked about......and look now......millions talking about it both praising and bashing......during a time when competitors are grabbing lots of the business.......someone has thrown the ball up in the air hoping it will boost sales!! We shall see

Unfortunately.......Gillette has accomplished exactly what they intended.......that company name hasn’t really been talked about......and look now......millions talking about it both praising and bashing......during a time when competitors are grabbing lots of the business.......someone has thrown the ball up in the air hoping it will boost sales!! We shall see
I suppose. Throw crap at the wall and see if it sticks. But I dont think they are that smart. I think the millennials really believe this stuff.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
just like tsa has determined they can no longer use dogs with pointy ears because they scared some little p***sy kid......my ass.....what kind of dog do you want a terrorist to see?...a pretty little bird dog, or a gsd or malinois?......political correctness is gonna be the end of us all......I love my lab, and I love my gsd, but my westie is prob the best defender I have.....

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
Don't know if Gillette really cares about male customers anymore. Lotsa hoohaa shaving going on these days folks. May take up some slack in their business models

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Don't know if Gillette really cares about male customers anymore. Lotsa hoohaa shaving going on these days folks. May take up some slack in their business models
Hoohaa shaving both male and female. Some people just ain't right.