Pisgah muzzleloader part II?

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Daggum I am sorry I'm not going to be able to make this.
Got scheduled for a sinus-ectomy that week. Doc says no heavy lifting for two weeks. WITH THAT SAID, if I'm feeling up to, I am going to try and show up and at least enjoy the conversation and the white "parts cleaner". Goodness
Good luck on the surgery see you putting some meat in freezer nice job
I am blessed. Nothing more, nothing less. God is good, and at least this time I didn't mess it up.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
I've never sent a pin but I got one on onx if I can figure out how I'd be glad send one. If you wanted scout some I'm in area quite often if timing lines up can show you around
Thanks for the offer I'm covered up to much to be able to get feet on the ground but I can e scout some

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Does anyone by chance like 'caliente" parts cleaner?

(Yea that's a Scorpion pepper....)View attachment 100109

Ive had some jalapeno liquor before but never tried any scorpions.

You take it easy after that surgery Floyd but it'd be nice to see you again. I hope a dang bunch of people can make it up there.
If we having a hurricane next weekend surely we wont get any rain the next...crosses fingers...

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Well cripeys...
Tonight has rejuvenated me...
Guess I'll try to get the smokepole half way sighted in next weekend...

If anyone has doubts about attending, these arrghhhh the best people you could ever ask to have for company and fellowship.

:)

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Well cripeys...
Tonight has rejuvenated me...
Guess I'll try to get the smokepole half way sighted in next weekend...

If anyone has doubts about attending, these arrghhhh the best people you could ever ask to have for company and fellowship.

:)
You just pace yourself after surgery. See how you feel then. I hope it's easy on you. We'll be glad to see you if you can make it.

And if you do make it...... NO WRESTLING WITH FLOYD, ANYBODY !