Philip Rivers

Triggermortis

Ten Pointer
He is the one that I have read about that is predicted to go high in the 1st round of next year's draft.
I hope he does well wherever he goes.

sent from...... Tapatalk
I saw something a day or two ago that estimated him to go about #5 in the 1st round.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I can't say congrats just yet, I'm still mad that he didn't score more points for me in fantasy football last week.....

Speaking of the Pro Bowl, how in the H did Alex Smith get overlooked?

sent from...... Tapatalk

Last edited:

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
I find it really funny when fans make fun of team/person when the team/person that person pulls for is sitting home on the couch.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I find it really funny when fans make fun of team/person when the team/person that person pulls for is sitting home on the couch.
Rivers has made a living on the couch. Big numbers, post season dud, nothing to show for it. Lol.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I've been waiting for this.....lol.

This loss isn't on Rivers. I was sure hoping they would knock New England out.

sent from...... Tapatalk

Reactions: jug

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The Chargers have NEVER been a team that can play in cold . They struggled in Baltimore and when they beat the Chiefs. You could see players giving up on the play. Chargers standing around like it's cold and the Patriots standing around like it's nice out. Takes a team effort to win championships.
Brady would be nothing without Belichick.
Rivers has never had a complete team around him. Without Rivers ,the Chargers could be the joke of the NFL....

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
This loss isn't on Rivers.
As of right now he is 18-40....... 18 OF 40!!!!!!!!!

There's plenty of blame to go around but that as bad as it gets.
A bunch of those were him throwing the ball away while he was running for his life.

Folks on here kill me...so blinded by the state/unc hate that they can't see beyond it, both sides are to blame.

sent from...... Tapatalk

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
A bunch of those were him throwing the ball away while he was running for his life.

Folks on here kill me...so blinded by the state/unc hate that they can't see beyond it, both sides are to blame.

sent from...... Tapatalk
Yep.

NE had 24 first downs in first half.

Rivers fault!!!!!!

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
But Tribisky goes 0fer and according to the board clown he had a great season.

This is hilarious.

But yet, he's here getting his board beatdown.

And not a single word about the murder in the nose dome yesterday.

Lmao!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
State fans are the same....there is a thread on here about how bad Trubisky is and his team won their Divison..lol

No one outside of State/Unc fans give a crap where a pro athlete went to school. Any of those guys would play wherever they had the best offer....believe that.

sent from...... Tapatalk

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk
Please. Throw aways aren't going to account for a 48% completion percentage. He was not good today at all. Nobody on SD was but that's par for the playoff course.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
State fans are the same....there is a thread on here about how bad Trubisky is and his team won their Divison..lol

No one outside of State/Unc fans give a crap where a pro athlete went to school. Any of those guys would play wherever they had the best offer....believe that.

sent from...... Tapatalk
The Chargers had the best record in the conference.

Lol.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk

Lol.

No they didnt....if they did they would have been playing at home.

sent from...... Tapatalk

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk
I mean, they are the same crowd who believed Glennon to be starter material in the NFL. :LOL:

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk

Lol.

sent from...... Tapatalk
Did someone in the AFC have a better record than 12-4?

If so, who was that team?

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk

Lol.

sent from...... Tapatalk

The Chiefs were 12-4 too

sent from...... Tapatalk

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns

sent from...... Tapatalk

Lol.

sent from...... Tapatalk

The Chiefs were 12-4 too

sent from...... Tapatalk
Thank you.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

sent from...... Tapatalk
That's right Matt
They both SUCK.
Wake Forest holds the crown at being the best in football in NC this year.:LOL:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Thank you for what?....they were tied with the Chiefs who won the Division. The Chargers(who I was pulling for) was a wild card with that same record.
It doesn't matter since they got their ass handed to em today.

sent from...... Tapatalk

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Thank you for what?....they were tied with the Chiefs who won the Division. The Chargers(who I was pulling for) was a wild card with that same record.
It doesn't matter since they got their ass handed to em today.

sent from...... Tapatalk
For confirming the Chargers had the best record.

Chiefs got the #1 Seed due to a tiebreaker.