Petty/Busch??

302cj

Twelve Pointer
If KB has another good year he will equal Petty with wins. Its hard to compare them but whats y'alls opinion? I hadn't thought about it but heard Moody talking about it today on radio.

red neck richie

Four Pointer
If KB has another good year he will equal Petty with wins. Its hard to compare them but whats y'alls opinion? I hadn't thought about it but heard Moody talking about it today on radio.
I think he should keep running his mouth to Logano.
I think he should keep running his mouth to Logano. Lol .

Attachments

lasttombstone

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Maybe I'm not understanding. Petty won 200 races I believe in the "Cup" series. Busch has won something like 196 races in all the series he has run in combined. I can't see how that equals. Just something commentators come up with to talk about.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I asked the same question a couple of years ago. I think it's an accomplishment that anyone in the racing field should be proud of. The way I understand it, they would sanction a track just so they could count it as an official race. Then they would run against the local talent, sounds real sporty to me. I had rather see Shrub win than a lot of the other people he races against.