Permits/Draws

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
I wish you could prioritize your permit apps and not just the dates. Got 2/3 for the last two weekends of the season. Not ideal but just glad to get drawn. Also got youth/adult draw after getting skunked on it last year. My daughter better be off her crutches by then.

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
THP got mine. Maybe they will take you there for the contest hunt y’all entered😂😂😂. My little girl got a youth hunt which should be fun!

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Heel,I got one youth adult hunt ,put in for over 7 spots my self in general hunt. 3 youth a p for kids,they got same one.and had to buy 2/ left over youth. And several left over youth for hunts put them in for. Its a scam on most part.paying double for a hunt that applied for after not being selected but have left over hunts how the hell that work. Plus to many turkey hunters now a day.used to get drawn for a hunt every week.Not putting in for just a couple next year its bs. Plus youth week in nc is opening week in SC. It going be a aggravating start to the season.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Heel,I got one youth adult hunt ,put in for over 7 spots my self in general hunt. 3 youth a p for kids,they got same one.and had to buy 2/ left over youth. And several left over youth for hunts put them in for. Its a scam on most part.paying double for a hunt that applied for after not being selected but have left over hunts how the hell that work. Plus to many turkey hunters now a day.used to get drawn for a hunt every week.Not putting in for just a couple next year its bs. Plus youth week in nc is opening week in SC. It going be a aggravating start to the season.
why do you continue with the misery of turkey season?
If you hadnt told all of us how many you had killed and how easy it was no telling how many less folks would be in the woods. You can blame yourself for Moore county crowding. :)
Hope your family has a great year. I Enjoy your tales immensely. Good Luck!