Permit Hunts

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Holy smokes you must have put in for every permit they offer. I don’t even think you can get to 250 with just waterfowl, that’s like 30 some permits.

JONOV

Twelve Pointer
When will they draw these? I put in for a few, one local to the Raleigh area, 'Skeet, a couple others just to see what shakes out.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
I wish they’d go ahead and post all the results, I feel like a kid at Christmas that keeps getting up to see if Santa clause has come yet. Bad thing is the only thing under the tree so far is a big fat lump of coal. 2 more results plus bonus leftover still pending...

rageslinger

Four Pointer
Most of mine are done. Didn't get drawed but for 1 so far. A blind in Currituck choice number 5! Haha we will see. Good thing is my blind is a Saturday and hunting partner drew different blind Friday.

rageslinger

Four Pointer
First year in idk how long I or my 2 buddies didn’t get a currituck blind.
Hit or miss but they can be fun. We put in for diffrent blinds this year. Mostly just to try something new. Dont know much about them but maybe they will be rewarding to us.

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
Applied for swan permit on a party so that a kid I take hunting could apply and got it. Kind of surprised because I got it last year as well.

MtnGrouseHtr

Six Pointer
My 17 year old son and I got drawn for swan again this year. Headed to Conman's and can't wait. He's more excited than I am, I think.

jopel

Four Pointer
Contributor
yea, got a swan tag again- Didn't have a chance at one last year, may try to get in on a field hunt.