Paterning Shotgun WNC?

sears303

Spike
Anyone recommend any spots to pattern in a shotgun for the turkey season. I would be waiting until after deer season here, but both will be my first time. Just wondering if you all have favorite spots around the Asheville area, say within 1 hour?

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
If you can’t find anywhere and wanna drive to Sevierville in Jan-feb, I’m about 15 minutes from the bass pro exit. You can shoot it here.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
If a man was squirrel hunting on NF land on a cold day in January and hit paper instead, I don't believe anyone would know...
Is there even reg for no shooting at target on Pisgah I've not seen one but coulda missed it besides in high use specific areas? If there is they could write thousand tickets every year

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I don't know if you can pattern at the Cold Mountain shooting range in Haywood County or not

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Anyone recommend any spots to pattern in a shotgun for the turkey season. I would be waiting until after deer season here, but both will be my first time. Just wondering if you all have favorite spots around the Asheville area, say within 1 hour?

Problem solved............remind me in January!!