Parker Crossbow Bolts

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
My daughter won a Parker Crossbow last summer. Of course they went out of business this winter. Will any 20” carbon bolt work to replace lost ones as she goes down the road with it?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
My daughter won a Parker Crossbow last summer. Of course they went out of business this winter. Will any 20” carbon bolt work to replace lost ones as she goes down the road with it?
Need to know the correct length and weight of the old to get close to the replacment.

Most cross bows if you buy the CB bolts are fine if the lenght can be matched.
Key thing is length, flat or v nocks.. just my findings.

I got several of the CB bolts all brands just to have, carbon, aluminum and so on.
All marketed as CB. Only thing I needed to do was change to flat for my excal.
All shot close to factory.

Wanted cheaper ones for play, varmints and discharge.

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
Thx. Glad to hear that. I think there’s plenty in carbon 20. May need to switch out the nocks depending on what I go with.

PG2

Ten Pointer
You are right about the nocks being changed. Parker uses the full nock, not a half moon or straight which most other crossbows use.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
You have to use the Parker nocks. They call it a capture nock. If you use a flat or half moon the string can jump the bolt. Since they are out of business if you broke a limb your out of luck. Find a bow shop that sold Parker and see if they have some nocks.

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
Thx. I’ll try some of the local, non- internet sales shops. Can’t find any online, all sold out. Have found a few makers of other capture style nocks.