panfish 25 Jun

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
took the two grandboys down to the pond fishing yesterday evening,,,,,they tore them up,,no pictures to post but they caught some nice ones (hand sized on me,,,and if you know me,,,,well),,some little ones,,,and a couple of small bass,,,the youngest ( he is 4 now, 5 next month) was hooting and hollering with glee,,,

funny part,,,both fishing same places and the littlest one outfished his brother 4 to 1,,,,must have paid attention when I said "you got to hold your mouth like so,,,"

then the fellow who's family owns some land around me pulled up,,,,talked a minute or two,,,then finally gave permission to hunt his land,,,been working that for a few years,,,

anyhow

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sounds like a very productive trip!!!
Congrats to the young fellers on the fish!!!
Congrats to you on procuring some hunting land!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Good for you & them. I hope they remember that trip as fondly as I remember some of the time spent fishing with my grandfather.

Congratulations on scoring more hunting land.

Jim.

JohnBoat

Banned
Fishing for bream on lake Phelps with my dad when I was young was what got me hooked on fishing. Still remember catching them on worms and crickets just off the lilly pads.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We’ve been 4 or 5 more times since the 25th - them boys been burning them up - the 4 year old bugs his Granny all day for “when will Papa get done working so we can go fishing”,,,,them boys are ate up with it

Last edited: