Outer Banks ... no better

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Lemme tell ya...there is a really long line of bastards I would happily pay 80.00 bucks to beat the crap out of. Hell, I'd pay double or triple that for some of the losers on my list.
Dang straight I'd need me one them go fund me accounts my list is pretty lengthy

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Its always situational can't fight every fight can't win every fight but I'll be danged if I'm gonna be one to run and hide from this liberal trash calling things such as racist for no reason I got no problem with what he did 80 well spent he just gotta know where the line is so the liberal trash doesn't get him in lot trouble

Tarheeler

Twelve Pointer
Surf or sound ripped me / no money back even with "trip insurance"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Excursion

Ten Pointer
What part of the banks? Have him head down east..... he would fit in nice. Good folks there and not many from outside.

double

Twelve Pointer
Call me what you want but I am to little to fight and to scared to get hurt you will never get close enough to me to throw hands without weigh a 100 or so grains more than you started. Fighting is ridiculous for adults. Use your words to deescalate the situation or walk away. Nobody is gonna win in a street fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don’t understand this thread

My family is from WV and we go to OBX and other beaches /places in NC often, we have even lived in the state ... never had anyone say anything to me about it other than bringing up hunting and fishing

No decals on my vehicle though other than the baby on board one the wife put on haha

Last edited:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The “high trash white trash” decal on the truck tells me this was a “trouble finds trouble “ situation... I’m not trying to offend you but it is what it is .

Reactions: DRS

Wv67

Ten Pointer
They went to Outer Banks because of other family members loving it so much what part I have no idea I e ha e t been to a beach since I was 24 once married I never wanted to go anymore , I talked to my cousin that was with him he’s 54 , to check my boys story I trust him but he is 21 and my son I know what I was at 21 , well the Ohio guys were staying next door or close to them any ways and they was the ones talking smack since they got there it wasn’t different folks like I assumed , well they ran into them at a place to eat and they started with insults etc and my son and cousins was walking by and the one stepped in front of Kyle and called him white trash ( sticker I guess ) Kyle side stepped and the guy called him racist hick when my boy tried passing by again and the fella stood his ground and Kyle popped him , that all sounds legit , but the cop seen it all he was never written a ticket or cuffed nothing he called it attempted assault and charged him 80 bucks he paid the policeman and he was in uniform and had a cruiser ( I asked ) because I’ve never heard of anything like that but that’s the story and that cousin don’t drink any how they coming back tomm

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That's why I'm in Ocracoke. Even there, we have some folks that require attitude adjustments. A friend and I were standing outside one of the "hang outs" one evening and a guy form New Jersey made a smart ass remark about my Trump sticker and Confederate battle flag. He had his adult family and a couple of friends with him and obviously had too much sun and alcohol. I waved him off and continued to visit with Alan. He stood there and said it again. I simply asked him if he enjoyed the flavors of his food. He stood there for a second and said, "yeah, why?" I said, " because I'm going to slap the taste out of your mouth if you can't find your way on down the street". His group began to laugh hysterically and helped him to make the decision to move along. One of that group saw me on the beach the next day and stopped to tell me that he appreciated my "tact". Imagine that, Tipmoose 😂😂

You are getting softer and more coy by the day, Mike. Its like I don't even know you anymore. lolol...I miss the old Mike and the old LastTombStone that would tell you what they thought. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
They went to Outer Banks because of other family members loving it so much what part I have no idea I e ha e t been to a beach since I was 24 once married I never wanted to go anymore , I talked to my cousin that was with him he’s 54 , to check my boys story I trust him but he is 21 and my son I know what I was at 21 , well the Ohio guys were staying next door or close to them any ways and they was the ones talking smack since they got there it wasn’t different folks like I assumed , well they ran into them at a place to eat and they started with insults etc and my son and cousins was walking by and the one stepped in front of Kyle and called him white trash ( sticker I guess ) Kyle side stepped and the guy called him racist hick when my boy tried passing by again and the fella stood his ground and Kyle popped him , that all sounds legit , but the cop seen it all he was never written a ticket or cuffed nothing he called it attempted assault and charged him 80 bucks he paid the policeman and he was in uniform and had a cruiser ( I asked ) because I’ve never heard of anything like that but that’s the story and that cousin don’t drink any how they coming back tomm

I don't think it works that way...but I wasn't there. Regardless your boy doesn't have a conviction and wasn't arrested. I'd be happy with that and move on.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Maybe the dumb:donk:donk:donk from Ohio learned a lesson.
Glad there won't be any trouble for your son. (I have one 22 just like him)
Years ago, the guy stepped in front of me would'a been beat down on the spot....

But, this ain't years ago.
Hope your family has safe travels.

And... tell your boy if I ever get to meet ya'll, I got a cold beer for him.

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
How much alcohol was involved? I personally try not to go any further north than the nags head causeway or further south than the Oregon inlet center this time of year. All the visitors can have there fun, I will have mine. Why fight on vacation????????

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
As many on here know, last year was probably the busiest year ever for me. I hit twenty-six states which is a lot of travel. Topping that off I am in the age group of an old man, but in very good shape physically.

On a trip "up north" I was relaxing with an adult beverage and talking to the bar keep which revealed my southern accent. As sometimes happened the mix of youth and alcohol can cause a severe case of mouth overloading rear end. When two "young gentlemen" of the snowflake generation began making comments as to wondering if the old hillbilly had false teeth, and whether or not he married his cousin, the time came for some response from the old man. I made a move as if to leave but instead walked right in between them putting a hand on the back of each neck and pulling them close to my face. While speaking in a low voice I said, "Neither of you have ever been in a barroom fight have you? Well I have so let me explain the rules. There are no rules. We don't stop until either you can't get up or I can't. When I fight my body becomes immune to pain, I don't feel it. Now if the two of you want a piece of this old man let's get it on. I have the money to pay for what we break, do you? I have bail money, do you?" When they didn't answer back I walked back to my seat where the bar keep had set me up with a complimentary beverage. The snowflakes paid their tab and left.

I don't demand much out of people and don't expect much, but lack of respect and rudeness is the one thing that I will not tolerate.