Outer banks coyote

timber

Twelve Pointer
Coyotes must be getting plenty to eat here. Was on the deck about 6:30 this afternoon in south nags head one came walking down the beach right along the water. Thunderstorm had ran everybody off the beach guess he figured he had it to himself. He was a grown one. I’m sure killing a coyote here on the beach would stir these northerners up.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Coyotes must be getting plenty to eat here. Was on the deck about 6:30 this afternoon in south nags head one came walking down the beach right along the water. Thunderstorm had ran everybody off the beach guess he figured he had it to himself. He was a grown one. I’m sure killing a coyote here on the beach would stir these northerners up.
Last part of your last sentence made me smile.?

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Catching an early flight out of RDU......right past the sheetz there was a absolute beast of a buck already. He is gonna be grown by the time he finishes growing.

Coyotes on the beach and big bucks at the airport.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I’m sure killing a coyote here on the beach would stir these northerners up.

yeah cause the sissified, non-hunting southern born city (and some country) folks that hang out at the beach just love it when they see a critter rolled,,,,

cracks me up,,,,

Reactions: PG2

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
They are every where on the beach. Even out on the sand islands in the sound.

The only good thing about them is they eat a lot of feral cats that these nut jobs feed all over the beach.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I took this picture in KDH last year. With the 5 county restrictions, I wonder what the environmental extremists think of yotes eating shore birds and sea turtles?

413703373.jpg

timber

Twelve Pointer
yeah cause the sissified, non-hunting southern born city (and some country) folks that hang out at the beach just love it when they see a critter rolled,,,,

cracks me up,,,,

I like seeing critters get rolled. Especially a coyote. To me a coyote looks a lot better lying on the ground with a hole in him than standing there looking back at me. But guess that’s why I would never be offered a job with the animal rights folks.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Had one follow along behind me on the inland bank while I was flounder gigging. He wasn’t a timid fella...

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
I took this picture in KDH last year. With the 5 county restrictions, I wonder what the environmental extremists think of yotes eating shore birds and sea turtles?
I posted a pic of a coyote out on one of the sand islands in the other thread. That island was one of the main Colonial Waterbird nesting areas on the Outer Banks, pretty much void of birds now. No response from Ron. I've seen them on every island. Once in a while see one sitting right at the edge of the water trying to catch beach birds. They go from one island to the other. Easy to tell which island they're on because you won't see any birds or resident geese hanging out on the shore.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
they like fish when they can get them...…..that's why my Salmon Sludge lure works for yote as well as coon trappers!