Out of state hunt

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
My wedding anniversary is in April and my wife has informed me that she would like us to do an out of state hunt for our 10th anniversary. That’s a few years away but I’m already looking into possible locations. I’d prefer to go west as this is also an anniversary trip and I know my wife enjoys the scenery of the western states but I’m open to anything. Just want a really nice lodge experience and a first class hunting operation that will be accommodating to a husband wife hunting team. If west doesn’t work would also be open to an Osceola hunt.

Any suggestions?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I almost booked this hunt. They have strong refernces and provide for a family experience. Nebraska.
Calamus Outfitters.
I went elsewhere due to some friend's connections but I think this is a good set up. They are on the upper end of calamus reservoir.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
I’d look into something in Wyoming. Pretty country and I think they’re mostly Merriam's, the prettiest in my opinion.

Randy

Ten Pointer
My wedding anniversary is in April and my wife has informed me that she would like us to do an out of state hunt for our 10th anniversary. That’s a few years away but I’m already looking into possible locations. I’d prefer to go west as this is also an anniversary trip and I know my wife enjoys the scenery of the western states but I’m open to anything. Just want a really nice lodge experience and a first class hunting operation that will be accommodating to a husband wife hunting team. If west doesn’t work would also be open to an Osceola hunt.

Any suggestions?
The weather can be somewhat iffy in the upper plains (Neb & SD) and the Rockies in April.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Cant think of anything finer than rio birds in Hawaii. Its on my short list and coming up quickly...
Wife happy, me happy, killing multiple birds with one stone.