OUCH, Tom Brady

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
While expecting the local news, I switched to that channel and NFL was on. I checked the teams /score as it went to commercial, Rams vs TV, Rams up BIG!!! late 3rd quarter.

Didn't flip back until I expected the game was over BUT, it wasn't. Instead what I saw was VERY little time left, 4th quarter, 4th and 1, Pats down by 7.

For the first time in YEARS, I kept the TV on an NFL game. It consisted of ONE play from the Pats, a 4th and 1 which became a TD, and I believe 3 plays by the Rams in under a minute, which sent Tom Brady home (for good?).

No idea what happened in between, but I"d hate to be an TB fan at work tomorrow lol.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
While expecting the local news, I switched to that channel and NFL was on. I checked the teams /score as it went to commercial, Rams vs TV, Rams up BIG!!! late 3rd quarter.

Didn't flip back until I expected the game was over BUT, it wasn't. Instead what I saw was VERY little time left, 4th quarter, 4th and 1, Pats down by 7.

For the first time in YEARS, I kept the TV on an NFL game. It consisted of ONE play from the Pats, a 4th and 1 which became a TD, and I believe 3 plays by the Rams in under a minute, which sent Tom Brady home (for good?).

No idea what happened in between, but I"d hate to be an TB fan at work tomorrow lol.

What year was this game....or have you spent Sunday drinking?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Best game I’ve seen in a long time. I’m not a follower of the NFL any more but I always kee up with Brady. Down 24 in the 3rd quarter and tied it up. Just like the falcons super bowl game. Hate the defense failed him but that wasn’t his fault.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I hadn't watched NFL in years but since I'm on the couch with the covid I got bored and watched couple games this wknd including this one and dang after that last turnover I'd bet money Brady woulda won that game mostly cause rams tried best to give it away

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Who were the Rams playing again? The TV? The Pats? Or the plastic bottle of Ten High you've been keeping for special occasions?

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Who were the Rams playing again? The TV? The Pats? Or the plastic bottle of Ten High you've been keeping for special occasions?

All I can imagine is the is in the "squint with one eye open and type with one finger" zone. AKA absolutely wasted

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This is how they wear you down and win. Where the game, politics and everything are now has become the baseline...the norm. Now they are free to work on the next outrage...the next insult. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. And they will. And you'll all just lap it up for one more thrill.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Nah no hooch for me yesterday. I just don't always look at the screen whilst I type. And fret not Tip, I ain't accepted the NFL's new norm. Still done with them, just couldn't believe the 4 plays I witnessed yesterday.

Anyone know if that was TB's last game or not?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I have no idea if I have ever had it. Only one negative test during the last two years.
I'm exactly the same. Actually been tested once last Spring cause I had a cold, and once last October cause I had direct contact (within feet of each other for hours at a time) with 2 dudes who tested +. Both were PCR tests for me and both times -. I'll take it.

I guess if I do catch it and have to stay home for 5 days now (so MUCH better than 14 days!!!) I'll finally get Netflix and binge watch something. Won't be the NFL though ;).

Heal Up Hunting Nut!