One of the actors I have enjoyed over they years is gone

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
He’s been gone since 2011 ?. Keep up here Ncchannelcat. You’ve had 8 years to post this ?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
One of the things I remember about him is how they had to stage people who played opposite of him with lifts and platforms, he was a giant of a man. I don't know why that sticks in my limited space in my mind. :)

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I dont care if he been dead 2 days or 10 years. I love Gunsmoke. Color or black and white but those black and white Gunsmoke where Burt Reynolds (quin) and Festus were both on the show..........television doesn’t get any finer. I watch it so much my 4 year old daughter knows all their names. My wife says I was born 30 years too late. Lol
Local news and westerns are damn near all I watch until college football rolls back around.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I dont care if he been dead 2 days or 10 years. I love Gunsmoke. Color or black and white but those black and white Gunsmoke where Burt Reynolds (quin) and Festus were both on the show..........television doesn’t get any finer. I watch it so much my 4 year old daughter knows all their names. My wife says I was born 30 years too late. Lol
Local news and westerns are damn near all I watch until college football rolls back around.

One of my best friends lives in Liberty. any time I stop by his house Gunsmoke is usually on. It is his favorite show.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
One of my best friends lives in Liberty. any time I stop by his house Gunsmoke is usually on. It is his favorite show.

Might be a Liberty thing........lol. Been in TN long enough now that I feel awkward going into the local places because it feels weird seeing people you know but we’re both looking at each other wondering if we are, who we think they are. ???

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I record daily Gunsmoke episodes from a couple of different channels........I watch them when I get tired of the SOS on news programs.

I figure that Matt Dillon killed about 30,000 baddies! :unsure:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
One of the things I remember about him is how they had to stage people who played opposite of him with lifts and platforms, he was a giant of a man. I don't know why that sticks in my limited space in my mind. :)
I saw an ad for additional memory on sale at Best Buy.... thinking about picking some up- you can get in your area too

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
I was watching an old black-and-white movie this morning he was in. He was fairly Young it was called the sea Chase and starred John Wayne as a German ship captain was kind of funny is nobody was speaking German

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was watching an old black-and-white movie this morning he was in. He was fairly Young it was called the sea Chase and starred John Wayne as a German ship captain was kind of funny is nobody was speaking German
LOL neither did most of the Germans in all the old B&W war movies.