One lug nut.....

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Yep it sucks.

F1 had a problem with it last week also.

But I guess less risk but if it fails it really fails.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I know Rahal is ILL! Not sure he could have beaten the winner though. That seemed like destiny!

Great finish and an OBVIOUSLY excited winner and crowd!

Props to SpiderMan!

302cj

Twelve Pointer
I didn’t get to watch much of it. I don’t care for fuel mileage races but last 25 laps was interesting. Hate to see Rahal go out like that.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
If u miss 1 lug on a 5 lug wheel u usually have time to correct it...u miss 1 one a one lug wheel u are done for the night....

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Ready for the Coke 600 right now. Gotta say, from what I've watched today, Nascar is hammering home Memorial day x100% vs Indy, though most of the Indy 500 drivers are not American.

I also question, as I was flipping channels and may have missed it, I heard one of the most memorable "God Bless America" renditions I've ever heard from a retired Navy. I also heard "back home in Indiana", but I either missed or they didn't play the National Anthem. Please tell me I just missed it. Thanks.

302cj

Twelve Pointer
Ready for the Coke 600 right now. Gotta say, from what I've watched today, Nascar is hammering home Memorial day x100% vs Indy, though most of the Indy 500 drivers are not American.

I also question, as I was flipping channels and may have missed it, I heard one of the most memorable "God Bless America" renditions I've ever heard from a retired Navy. I also heard "back home in Indiana", but I either missed or they didn't play the National Anthem. Please tell me I just missed it. Thanks.
It didn’t show on my dvr but looked up and some dude named Jimmie Allen sung it.