Ohio help

5 Shot

Ten Pointer
I'm in Ohio now with my son. The private land we were going to hunt was not what we had hoped for. Now we are here vacation being used and not sure where to go. Was hoping for a good week hunting with my son. Any suggestions appreciated

duckhunterwst

Eight Pointer
Sorry to hear that. There is alot of good public land in Ohio. Not sure where you are at. Or start knocking on doors. Try to look at it as an unexpected opportunity. Use this time wisely and maybe use this year as a brown its down year as far as harvesting a deer.

5 Shot

Ten Pointer
Sorry to hear that. There is alot of good public land in Ohio. Not sure where you are at. Or start knocking on doors. Try to look at it as an unexpected opportunity. Use this time wisely and maybe use this year as a brown its down year as far as harvesting a deer.
I'm in Jackson

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
5500 acres right down the road

19adb1a723d1510994e6bb9299e5a85b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Tons of public in that area. Was just in that general area 2 weeks ago. Getting on big deer sign was no problem, although I am sure the number of hunters has increased.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well we set all day in Wayne national forest I saw 0 but about 4:00 a fat 9 PT came by my son and he made a perfect shot went about 30 yards and tipped over. Oh and with the swacker broached I was worried about.?
Way to salvage a trip congrats

FlatTire

Button Buck
I'm in Ohio now with my son. The private land we were going to hunt was not what we had hoped for. Now we are here vacation being used and not sure where to go. Was hoping for a good week hunting with my son. Any suggestions appreciated
What part of Ohio are you in? I'm originally from NW ohio and over that way, Defiance County, Oxbow Lake area is a decent place. Public.

5 Shot

Ten Pointer
Not the monster buck we went to ohio for but our plans got messed up so we had to regroup. First deer my son has killed in 7 years with his bow.

1107181748a.jpg