Oh the humanity

Shockgobbles

Six Pointer
With a sharp eye you can spot another bird in the top right, one of two hens that would eventually come into the camera's view in subsequent pictures and no doubt the reason these guys were hanging around

Shockgobbles

Six Pointer
Not sure if I hunt turkey because I love them, or I hate them. I got respect for turkeys, but they sure do know how to p!$$ me off.

Jim
Yep, I had a picture with 11 gobblers in the frame on the same food plot in February. One did get killed here on a PM hunt but morning action was sparse to none all year, besides hearing them on the neighbor's a good 1000 yards away. This is family land, I hunted this place probably a dozen times but I killed both of mine elsewhere. Like you said I hate them and I love them

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well we think we want them to gobble on us and we think we will kill them if they do- but they are likely to piss us off even more by not "acting right" when they do gobble. :)

At least with silence we have a nice excuse for not scoring. Otherwise it's mostly on us.

hoyt85

Six Pointer
well we think we want them to gobble on us and we think we will kill them if they do- but they are likely to piss us off even more by not "acting right" when they do gobble. :)

At least with silence we have a nice excuse for not scoring. Otherwise it's mostly on us.

Spot on.