Occupation

Trappertod

Six Pointer
Maintenance Planner for Pharma, bi-vocational pastor, divinity school student seek a masters.
Husband to great woman and father of three semi-feral children.

bowtoot

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Licensed Electrician and Containment Facility Maintenance Mechanic for one of those big liberal Hospitals and Universities for the last 30 years.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Process/Reliability/Manufacturing/Project Engineer.

Mechanical Engineer by education, but getting more into the Automation/Controls side of things over the last few years.

I wear a lot of hats and know a little bit about a lot of things...

After 7 years of Pharma manufacturing i got tired of all the BS and got out of it.

Plottdog

Six Pointer
Been a Timber buyer for 28 years now in the log export business. Surveying was my first job that I loved did that for 4 years.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I’m an accident eraser. Auto body repair. I quit painting em earlier this year though, just do the body work now.

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Retired Fedex Ground driver. After 30 years I am tickled to see a Christmas I can enjoy. Feel sorry though for the ones still delivering this year. Could do without this Parkinson's however..

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Proffessional moron, for choosing this career. Automotive technician working at a Honda Dealership. They dont make em like they used to.