Occupation

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Retired from the private sector in 2001, did some consulting work, finish carpentry and other construction aspects, did new build stone masonry (mostly walls), two big jobs restoring historic stone walls, goofed around for a few years and got tired of being a lost soul so took a part time job at a plastic extrusion firm doing design, metal and wood fabrication, any kind of maintenance required, some production work when my work gets slack, pretty much everything from changing light bulbs to maintaining water chillers and 30 hp compressors, extruders and a thousand peripheral functions. I haven't learned how to drive a forklift yet though and don't intend to.

I just had to get out of the house and get back to interfacing with people and the world but after 19 months of that commute to SW Mecklenburg Cty. I'll be quitting at the end of February and looking after my wife full time.

dropnbassonu

Six Pointer
Golf teaching pro turned stay at home dad for a bit to take care of my wife who is kicking breast cancer's a$$. Also do some photography in my spare time to help make up the slack since my wife is the breadwinner.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk