Number two

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Has me thinking about my bumper dumper being Im headed down to the island to fish.
I have stopped in the back road and left them in the trail....lord help to people that take low riders out there. They get dragged in the...... #2

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Apart from Imodium, have any of you found what makes it worse, or better? I used to scramble an egg before heading out. Then I switched to cereal and that helped sometimes.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
I have a funny story about this problem which occurred while hunting elk but would hate to offend any ladies who might read it due to the graphic nature of the details.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Apart from Imodium, have any of you found what makes it worse, or better? I used to scramble an egg before heading out. Then I switched to cereal and that helped sometimes.

Sausage will definitely stir it up for me. 15 years ago, the combination of being a night shift worker waking up at 4 am to go duck hunting, eating a poorly done farm butchered sausage biscuit and 20 degrees helped me make the decision of relieving myself in the middle of a prairie road because the only thing usable to prop me up was the truck bumper.

Since a lot of hunters sleep schedules are altered by rising earlier than normal routine, this triggers the natural reaction to defecate. So sleep in.

To this day I will no longer eat sausage if I wake up at any time other than normal. I will only drink water or a Pepsi to start my early day. Gives just enough that my stomach is not churning on empty.

CAP305

Six Pointer
It was said above but if you pack in your heavy clothing vs wearing it helps a lot. On my longer hikes it's an hour walk or so and I'm typically just wearing t-shirt and light pants. If there's gonna be a code brown it's most definitely happening on the walk in. 1/4 TP roll pressed flat and in a plastic bag in my pack is the answer to that situation. I don't even want to CONTEMPLATE the wader/waiste-deep water situation mentioned earlier. That's a hazmat situation looking for a place to happen.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
no breakfast before a morning hunt is what i do. works very well for me. It is more of a necessity cause i will walk a long way for morning sits.
I know from turkey season exactly what to expect if I eat breakfast. LOL

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
On a cold morning I just sh*t my pants for extra warmth.

Obviously this is a joke before I get judged too hard lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
The trick to not pooping on your overalls is to squat down, then grab the suspenders & hold them in front of you while you do business.
With all the outdoor activities I do coupled with ulcerative colitis for 20 years, I’ve learned a thing or two about outdoor relief.

My current system is to keep a handkerchief in my pocket that will get sacrificed & digging a cat hole near a sapling to hold on to while in the squat position. Simple, yet effective.

I, too, have UC. Remission 16+ years...thank the Lord.

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don’t think too much about it , always carry TP

I love spicy food , I’ve been known to warm up a bowl of hot chili before heading out to hunt haha I’ve just accepted that number two is gonna happen in the woods from time to time

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Well, since y'all have been so forthcoming about your experiences, I'll tell you what prompted this post. I grabbed a dead tree, pants around ankles, and leaned out. Tree was eaten up with termites at the base, so it snapped off. My naked ass went into the briars and the tree and termites came down on top of me. Nothing seriously hurt except my ear was bleeding pretty bad. Back at work, everybody wanted to know what happened to my head and I made up something about the kitchen cabinet.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Once a roll in the house gets down to less than half sacrifice it to be your hunting roll.
Pull the cardboard tube out, put it in a ziplock along with a couple of foil packs of wet wipes. You'll thank me later.
It takes up very little room in a fanny pack or day pack and can also be used to start a fire.