Not very often...

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
...do we close early. But, Bob, Bryan, and myself are all sick with what seems to be bronchitis. Talk about a butt-whoopin. Hope everybody else can stay away from this mess, it SUUUUUCKSSSS. I cant think of a single time where dad, pop, and I were all sick at the same time and had to close the shop because there was nobody left.:eek: Anyways, don't forget your orange juice.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Careful with it, I had a bad chest cold a while back and thought I was over it. A couple weeks later I would get short of breath and ended up with walking pneumonia.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
That's what we're afraid of. Especially with Pop being 78 years old and still coming to work every day. Sometimes you need to know when to just stop and take a break. Today was that day for all of us at the shop.

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
I came through Star mid-day and told my wife we needed to stop by,then when we came back through y'all had closed shop...hope y'all get over it quick.

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
I had and it was nasty. The one good thing that came out of it was me putting down cigarettes. Been over a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I had and it was nasty. The one good thing that came out of it was me putting down cigarettes. Been over a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm trying to get dad to do the same. He wants to, but I can't imagine how hard it would to give up after almost 40 years with them. He's only had two today, so maybe this is a not-so-bad situation after all.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
Annnndddddd dad and I almost made it half way to work and decided to turn around and go back home. This mess is rough. I see a doctors visit in the near future.