Not surprised, but wow!

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
I've owned 4 compound bows since bowhunting in87. Only bought one new.A whitetail 2. My first real bow. Killed a tin with it and my biggest bow killed buck 151 in. Nc . Used a first strike a year.a bear one a year. Then current a single cam whitetail bear bow. Change strings when needed. I own some crossbows also since I have kids and poor eyes now. In my younger days I was death from above with my bow. Killed many from ground also as I didn't own a tree stand until I was 20.lol. closest kill was a 4 yard shot on a buck on pee dee refuge. Standing next to his scrape behind a tree. That was exciting.It don t take a new bow every year or the best of the best to hunt with .

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Owned and hunted with the same bow for over 20 years. It’s a Matthews switchback. it still keeps putting the arrows where I want them. Eventually, I’ll retire it and get another… Matthews that is.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
Owned and hunted with the same bow for over 20 years. It’s a Matthews switchback. it still keeps putting the arrows where I want them. Eventually, I’ll retire it and get another… Matthews that is.
Same here except my bow is a Mathews Outback.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I bought my youngest the Matthews V3 last week while they were on sale. I told him, it's the only bow that I plan to buy for him to hunt with. The rest will be on him. Now I need to look for a competition bow for the oldest, but that's gonna have to wait a month or so

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I bought my youngest the Matthews V3 last week while they were on sale. I told him, it's the only bow that I plan to buy for him to hunt with. The rest will be on him. Now I need to look for a competition bow for the oldest, but that's gonna have to wait a month or so
How does that V3 shoot?

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
How does that V3 shoot?
he loves it, but it's a new bow. His 10 yard group is awesome, but he's got some work to do on his 25 yard group.

I told him he better be shooting a 200 by the 4H tournament in August. Since he's only a 8th grader, he should be shooting high 190's every round by the time he gets to the high school tournament. Middle school doesn't have a team.