Not getting private message email notifications?

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
Good morning

I've had a string of private messages I didn't get email notifications for. I checked my preferences and think that I should have been getting them. I cleared the preferences and then re-selected email notifications and am still not getting PM notifications (and I don't see them in any spam folders). Can I get the email notifications of private messages or am I maybe not selecting the right features?

Thanks and best regards to all,

Lance

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I sent a test email to your address on file. Let me know if you got it or not.

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
No email and nothing in the spam folder. I'll check to see if there's some setting on this end I can change. Thanks for looking into the issue.

Lance

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
Tipmoose, I just changed my email on file. When you get a chance please take another test fire and let's see what happens.

Lance

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If you changed your email address the forum will send you a confirmation email automatically. Did it? :)

Also just sent a test email from the admin control panel.

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
Yes, I got the change confirmation email and the change is locked in. And I got them both your email and the thread update message at the "new" gmail address. I'll chalk the previous problems up to some fault of whomever now manages the old hotmail accounts.

Thanks for the help.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yes, I got the change confirmation email and the change is locked in. And I got them both your email and the thread update message at the "new" gmail address. I'll chalk the previous problems up to some fault of whomever now manages the old hotmail accounts.

Thanks for the help.

You're welcome!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
tenor.gif