Noodled 5 flatheads up to 50 lbs

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah, she does
Well of course she does....she is a bad arse......I have never noodled before but I have grabbed many a flathead by the jaw after a fight on the rod. Some of them are still hard to handle. These not tired from a fight on the rod were tough!!!! She has my respect as some of them whipped my butt a few times before I got them .......just got home, tired, exhausted, beat up but on a fish high........may take me a few hours to get to bed......

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I'd love to see her naked, etc...!!! I hope to God you don't put a picture of yourself naked on here. See...ain't no way to compete. lol Plus, I love the way she talks!!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hook line and sinker, I new someone would post on why they watch her...
And viral to me may not be viral for some one else....if I get 10 views I think that's viral:mosh:

no, I posted why she has something on you,,, don't watch videos,,, don't watch any "sport" as I am not the spectator type,, why I don't get your sports rants

and you are correct,,, viral is in the eye of the beholder but I call BS that you think 10 views is sufficient,,, or you wouldn't ask folks to subscribe,,,but hey,,, it's your story line so go for it :party:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hannah Barron ain't got chit on me!! :party: :rolleyes::unsure::cool:I noodled 5 with the biggest may be pushing 50 lbs...all this in a couple hrs after work. Beat battered and bruised up, got skin(all layers) off of 1 thumb but it was worth it. Maybe I will finally have a video go viral.

fixed it for ya so a simple man like me get's the joke,,,,,,,,

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Hannah Barron ain't got chit on me!! I noodled 5 with the biggest may be pushing 50 lbs...all this in a couple hrs after work. Beat battered and bruised up, got skin(all layers) off of 1 thumb but it was worth it. Maybe I will finally have a video go viral. View attachment 67888View attachment 67889
Hannah Barron ain't got chit on me!! I noodled 5 with the biggest may be pushing 50 lbs...all this in a couple hrs after work. Beat battered and bruised up, got skin(all layers) off of 1 thumb but it was worth it. Maybe I will finally have a video go viral.
View attachment 67889

Your bikini top looks a little loose in this pic, might get some fellers excited.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I don't think randomly shoving my digits into underwater holes wanting something to bite is something I would like to do.🤣
Nice fish!hope it goes viral and the doc can cure it. 🤣🤣🤣

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I’m all in on MOST outdoor adventures BUT swear I will never ever Noodle!

But talking about bikinis etc included might would change my mind🤫😜

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
“Subscribers only” 🙄. Gotta get them subscriber numbers up for the ewetewb dollhairs

I really dont care that much about numbers . Just like documenting some of my fishing adventures. If yall dont like it you dont have to watch or respond ;)

Last edited:

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
then why bring it up on here???

teaser,,,,,,,,,

Figured some on here would like to see some flatheads that were noodled. there is a feature on here called ignore. If my post "bother" you or you just dont care for them you are not going to hurt my feelings by not reading them. Heck, my wife doesnt watch my videos.

Last edited: