NO SPOILERS!!!! What do you "hope" happens in the last season of GOT?

Are you going to watch the GOT finale?

• Yes, I will watch it live

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, but I will watch it later

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, I have watched some of the show but have no interest in the finale

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, I have never seen the show, I won't watch the finale

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
About 10 people have commented that its Valeryian Steel.
I think that what she will use is a weapon from the young boy, the ones made out of the magic stuff that kills the walkers. she gave him a design to make.
A dragon glass weapon to kill that pesky night walker dragon and the night king? I hope. :)
valeryian steel isn't going to bother them I don't think.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I think that what she will use is a weapon from the young boy, the ones made out of the magic stuff that kills the walkers. she gave him a design to make.
A dragon glass weapon to kill that pesky night walker dragon and the night king? I hope. :)
valeryian steel isn't going to bother them I don't think.

Valerian Steel, Fire and Dragon glass can kill them.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
It would be interesting if the Night King kills every character on the show. Rarely does a show end with the bad guy winning.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I didn't know Dungeaons and Dragons was still being played...…...

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
OK, I was thinking about reading the books before committing to watch. Anyone read those and care to comment on if worth it. I'm more of a reader than a binge show watcher.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
OK, I was thinking about reading the books before committing to watch. Anyone read those and care to comment on if worth it. I'm more of a reader than a binge show watcher.
I watched the series first now reading the books. A lot more characters in the books .story lines diverge in the details a lot the deeper you get Not my favorite writing style to read but not bad.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns

Deffinately worth it.... and there is enough differences in the 2 that anything we know from the last book may not be in those final season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Someone will sacrifice themselves to become the new night king and go back to the north with the white walkers.. Lots of people will die. Hard to say who. Jon snow will prob die. Dany will have a baby or be pregnant from john snow at some point. I dont think they can beat the army of the dead. Thats why I think some agreement will be made and someone will become the new night king. Bran will stare really creepily at everyone.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Deffinately worth it.... and there is enough differences in the 2 that anything we know from the last book may not be in those final season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not a huge fan of the books. They are ok but GRRM writing style is very longwinded and way too many details. Then the chapter or story ends with a twist or cliff hanger every time. Worth a read I guess but not my favorite.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well you have to see the shows at some point. I suppose the perfect way to go would be read the first book, watch the first season and see where it leads you.
In reading the books I found characters that I liked and some that I had no interest in so I skipped them in the books.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Beyond who sits on what throne in the aftermath, my only hope is that the Hound does one more bad-ass thing before it's all over....purely for my amusement. In my mind, he's sort of the GOT equivalent of Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. The bad dude character that has a heart inside somewhere and really wants to do the right thing when he can. That's my kind of badass.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Beyond who sits on what throne in the aftermath, my only hope is that the Hound does one more bad-ass thing before it's all over....purely for my amusement. In my mind, he's sort of the GOT equivalent of Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. The bad dude character that has a heart inside somewhere and really wants to do the right thing when he can. That's my kind of badass.
He will most likely fight the mountain. Hopefully he kills him!

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I'm a fan of the show Forged in Fire. One of the things I like to look for in GoT are the weapons being used during the battles. Several of them have been on Forged in Fire.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Curious as to why so many people feel the need to tell us they have never watched the show in a thread about the show? I mean if you have never watched it that is your choice but I don't understand the need to just state that.. if folks curious about it and were asking questions etc I get it.. but that does not seem to be the case. ?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Curious as to why so many people feel the need to tell us they have never watched the show in a thread about the show? I mean if you have never watched it that is your choice but I don't understand the need to just state that.. if folks curious about it and were asking questions etc I get it.. but that does not seem to be the case. ?
The ole If I don't do it I still gotta chime in syndrome. LOL

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Because not watching it makes us morally superior to you heathenous lemmings of pop culture. :D :D :D

Though I would rather watch Got VS soccer, hockey, or golf :p

Last edited:

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Liked the second episode. A little slow but is building up to a pretty good battle in episode 3. ALOT needs to happen in 4 episodes to wrap this thing up properly.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Next week will be epic unless they shift the story line next week back to Cerci and what ever she is up to.. and I will have to watch it later.. May wait 2 weeks and watch the next two back to back as a movie.

TrkyJedi

Eight Pointer
The way the fight should end between night king/ walkers and Snow's army. During the battle, Jon Snow and Night King are fighting and the NK is getting the best of Snow and has him down and about to kill Jon Snow. All of a sudden the NK is stab from behind and shatters along with all the other walkers. Jon Snow looks up to see 1 Walker standing there. The Walker's hand goes up to his chin and pulls off his face and it's Arya and she reaches down to help Jon up.

hitman6397

Old Mossy Horns
They keep talking about how safe the crypts are. I'm starting to think they aren't safe. I mean they are full of dead people, and the night king raises the dead...
It would be cool if the Night King raised the dead Starks in the crypt but couldn't control them like say Benjen Stark. but maybe he could control the mountain and that would be a something to see also. Who knows I agree they have a lot to wrap up in a few episodes it should be good.