NO SPOILERS!!!! What do you "hope" happens in the last season of GOT?

Are you going to watch the GOT finale?

• Yes, I will watch it live

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, but I will watch it later

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, I have watched some of the show but have no interest in the finale

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, I have never seen the show, I won't watch the finale

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Don't be a jerk! If you've read the books, or get online to find out spoiler alerts DON'T post them here please. It's really simple, you choose to be an ::donk or you choose not to. Consider this a "Santa Clause" type thread. people who have only watched until this point.

Anyways, I predict/hope the mountain/hound fight will happen. I hope Cerci wins/keeps the crown, she's earned it. I hope John Stark hooks up with that hot blonde chic, but doesn't hold her in her arms as she passes as he did a last love.

What do y'all HOPE will happen, without further knowledge? I don't even watch trailers, I go in fresh. Heck I probably won't even read this thread again until the rut lol.

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have not seen any of the shows; but all this talk of last season has my interest peaked. How long will it take me to start at the beginning? Worth it to catch up? Or, just wait until next winter and watch it when it is late, cold, wet, and dark outside and I am pacing the floor looking something to do.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I have not seen any of the shows; but all this talk of last season has my interest peaked. How long will it take me to start at the beginning? Worth it to catch up? Or, just wait until next winter and watch it when it is late, cold, wet, and dark outside and I am pacing the floor looking something to do.

One guy at our office recently got interested. Word has it that it would take him 4 days + straight to catch up. We told him the WORST thing he could do, was watch the web about it, nothing but spoiler alerts left and right. And nothing in this world is really like seeing GOT fresh. Imho

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
What the hell is got? I honestly have no clue.
best to back up and then just leave, it's like seeing a copperhead on the path you''re walking about 2 steps ahead. Just never read this thread again and you'll be alright.

Will do. I have no interest in fantasy land or whatever "got" is... you guys have at it; I'll not interfere again....... feel free to "got" yourselves.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
no, you all aren't 1 or any,,,,I haven't seen it, but know that GOT stands for Game of Thrones,,,,a very popular show on the tube,,,,I expect it's better than watching basketball but not better than a morning in the turkey woods,,,,

ncst8guy - I don't have a prediction on what happens,,,but I'll bet it's EPIC!!

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I just want to see Cersei get whats coming for her and that Arya/Danny/John make it out alive. I'd be even happier if Arya is the one to wipe the grin off Cersei's face, but I suspect it will be Jamie.

EDIT - this only prediction and what I'd like to see. Haven't watched tonight's episode, or read the books, or followed spoilers. I'm almost always wrong when it comes to GoT :unsure:

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The boobage was nice. Now all thats left is the killings. I haven't watched a single episode because I refuse to give HBO one red cent. Ive watched the good parts tho, online. ;)

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
no, you all aren't 1 or any,,,,I haven't seen it, but know that GOT stands for Game of Thrones,,,,a very popular show on the tube,,,,I expect it's better than watching basketball but not better than a morning in the turkey woods,,,,

ncst8guy - I don't have a prediction on what happens,,,but I'll bet it's EPIC!!

I wouldn’t say every episode is better than a morning hunting....but I promise you there are a couple of episodes that I would have traded a hunt to watch.

I think the “red wedding” episode may be the best tv/movie of all time.

It’s hard not to get into the show. Absolutely the best written show I have ever seen.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I hope they decide to never show the series again.....

Bad news, they're already talking about a "prequel" series.

After watching the first season of GOT I almost quit but glad I stuck with it; I like the way the characters develop through the series. In most shows, the characters are one-dimensional and are either all good or all bad, but in GOT the characters have depth, are flawed & can be both bad & good.

Tyrion is my favorite character, and as far as what I'm looking for in the final season, I want to know what the Red Woman Melisandra's deal is; I can't quite figure her out; is she a force for evil or good?

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I had no idea what GOT was either. I've heard of game of thrones but I thought it was a video game.

I think its all going to come down to why the white walkers are coming south in the first place. If this foreshadowing from the early seasons is true, I don't think the future bodes well for dany.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I hope Ayra is ruling the whole deal.
Too much incest to want snow or the dragon queen to reign. that dragon flying scene last night was just too "touching" so you know they're dying.
Ayra needs to kill Cersci personally.
That's what I want to happen.
maybe kill off the little stark who sees everything as well. He is a walking spoiler alert. :)

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
They claim Clegane Bowl will happen this season. That is where the Hound and the Mountain battle it out again. I hope The Hound kills The Mountain and then Arya kills Cersei. As long as Cersei gets her due I am happy.

Don't worry about the books ruining Season 8. I think the books are only through Season 6.

They claim Clegane Bowl will happen this season. That is where the Hound and the Mountain battle it out again. I hope The Hound kills The Mountain and then Arya kills Cersei. As long as Cersei gets her due I am happy.

Don't worry about the books ruining Season 8. I think the books are only through Season 6.

I don't think it will be Arya. Editing my post to remove the spoilers, but her most recent betrayal in episode 1... I think it will be one of those she just betrayed.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not sure I hope anything specific happens.. that is the beauty of the show. Would love to see Tyrion wiggle through somehow. Sam will lead house Tarley and be a meister. John and Danny will not likely end up together knowing who John really is, save of course that Danny is who we all believe her to be.. I anticipate a twist there but no idea what it is. I hope for redemption for Theon. I want to find out what is driving the Night King, it is not like a bunch of dead people need land/resources etc..