No 12/6 live?

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Goodluck to yall braving this weather. Good time to catch a big boy slippin' Unfortunately got slammed with work. This weather isnt getting me fired up to get in the woods. I think thursday may be ok.

Mopar forever

Four Pointer
I hunted the field beside my house … I walk the road to my stand that’s 30 ish yards from the road side . Seen a doe on the walk to the stand she was on one white line I was on the other … we talked and I ask her if she would bring me a big buck … she didn’t so the deals off ( 100% true story she stood and listened to me talk to her then I walked off she just watched me ) 😂😂😂

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Well I'm out here.

And the mild temp, light mist making drops off the trees is about as relaxing as you can get without a masseuse.
Was planning on getting out there this morning until I remembered that I DID have an appointment with my masseuse
Very relaxing

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Been checking my trail cam cards daily on my corn piles. Just started feeding 8 days ago so starting to get a few deer coming in during shooting hours. Might get into view on one in the morning if the wind is right, I'm about done with buck hunting in these areas it's time for meat in the freezer. Even my wife is giving me the "why didn't you shoot it" when I get back in the house

Bean

Eight Pointer
Sad to see a buck I passed didn’t make it. Someone sawed the antlers off and someone placed a get well balloon. I get the humor but I can’t stand finding these in my hay or pastures so I took the balloon. View attachment 105847
I’ve got a property I hunt at in Lee County and the woods are full of those balloons. When I first started hunting there it was kind of creepy because I always found them hanging about head high walking out at night. Must be some kind of wind current that catches them and leaves them for me lol.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got a property I hunt at in Lee County and the woods are full of those balloons. When I first started hunting there it was kind of creepy because I always found them hanging about head high walking out at night. Must be some kind of wind current that catches them and leaves them for me lol.

I pick up a chit ton of balloons annually. The other week a massive cluster from a gender reveal or baby shower. Had to scour the pasture for small pieces. People are stupid.

1CD5276A-4322-4E67-ADF4-F09179E6706B.jpeg

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
for your consideration. Thoughts are that the balloons land in thermal areas deer prefer. IDK personally but this cat kills some deer.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I hunted the field beside my house … I walk the road to my stand that’s 30 ish yards from the road side . Seen a doe on the walk to the stand she was on one white line I was on the other … we talked and I ask her if she would bring me a big buck … she didn’t so the deals off ( 100% true story she stood and listened to me talk to her then I walked off she just watched me ) 😂😂😂
It’s not road hunting if both of you are on the road :fishing::stir::wave:

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I was out in the misting rain in Randolph and was rewarded with not seeing a single critter of any kind.

<>< Fish