Night hunting hogs and coyote

bflee

I am looking to night hunt hogs and coyote on the cheap. I have all the firepower I need, i just cant see them. What can I use that wont break the bank? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Only cheap way is a good flashlight, preferably one with a green or red lens cover/light.

Most fun way is with night vision binocs and scope but they aren't cheap.

nc rabbit hunter

You get what you pay for. Stick to daylight for yotes unless you have a setup like Larry or you are a heck of a shot at runners. Hogs will be fine at nite.

BR549

Twelve Pointer
Lawsuit coming from the Red Wolf Coalition!!! U cannot hunt Hogs at night as u may mistake for a Red Wolf!!

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
You can call yotes in close at night in the woods,,, and a 12 ga 3 inch #4 buck makes for good wing shooting, full moon nights and a surefire combat light round out the mossyburg 500.... when hit with that light from 20 feet things get interesting

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You can call yotes in close at night in the woods,,, and a 12 ga 3 inch #4 buck makes for good wing shooting, full moon nights and a surefire combat light round out the mossyburg 500.... when hit with that light from 20 feet things get interesting

This! Call them in lights out until you just know they are going to run right over the top of you.

lil tar

look at wicked lights they cost you a little ,but not to much they work really good

thursdaythunder

This is what I use attached to my 3x9x40 Leupold Mark AR Scope. I can light'em up to about 175 yrds with this set-up.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131188343189

This seller (Tactix909) does a great job! High end, Top quality Hunting/Tactical lights at an affordable price. I have absolutely no affiliation with him, other than being a highly satisfied repeat customer. several of my hunting buddies sling these lights as well. I use the Green Emitter- 1 Mode, 45 degree offset mount & Pressure Switch or Tailcap. This light is the Real Deal!

Here's a pic of the BLINDER light mounted on my AR w/ Tailcap switch.
2014-05-17_14-17-53_885.jpg

Last edited:

Dale

Wicked Lights, W13 headlight and something that uses the same batteries for a scope mounted light... all you'll ever need...