NFL Playoffs

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Man was today's Wild Card full of stupid plays.

The Bills' Josh Allen taking consecutive deep losses and an intentional grounding. Followed that up in the next series at mid field tossing the ball back like it was the last play of the game nearly losing possession when there was a lot of time left. He was playing with college ball goofiness.

Then the Pats/Titans game. Boy oh boy it was a pretty good game to watch. That Titan punt was something but what followed next was pure JR Smith dumb. Titans picked off Brady and waltzed into the end zone effectively giving the Pats one more chance. I know he was lit but should have stopped, dropped, and rolled instead of running.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Haven't watched a minute of the NFL for a couple of years now. I'll have to take your word for it.

nontypical

Ten Pointer
I thought the Bills got screwed in OT on the crack back block that pushed them out of field goal range. Looked like a good block on a defender chasing a running QB. Without that penalty it would have been about a 40 yard field goal, and the Bills kicker was money last night!

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I should have placed a bet on the Titans game because I called that one.

That interception by the Titans shiws you where those players minds are. He was so worried about getting to the end zone to celebrate that he didn't do the right thing and just fall down and end the game.

I love football but these excessive celebrations when they do nothing more than make a normal play is very very aggravating.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I should have placed a bet on the Titans game because I called that one.

That interception by the Titans shiws you where those players minds are. He was so worried about getting to the end zone to celebrate that he didn't do the right thing and just fall down and end the game.

I love football but these excessive celebrations when they do nothing more than make a normal play is very very aggravating.

IF the final score was 20-13, wouldn't that mean he needed to get into the end zone? I'm only going by your words here, didn't watch any of it.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
IF the final score was 20-13, wouldn't that mean he needed to get into the end zone? I'm only going by your words here, didn't watch any of it.
No, the Titans were up 14 to 13 and the Patriots were on like their own 5yrd line with less than a minute and no timeouts.
Brady threw a interception and the guy ran it in for a TD and the Titans failed a 2pt conversion.
If he had just fell on the ground they could have came out and just kneeled ending the game, but by him scoring it gave the Patriots the ball back....granted very little time left but still, anything could happen.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I agree the celebrations have gotten excessive. I don't even care to watch them. I enjoyed when Cam had his teammates give kids the TD ball but that tradition has fell to the wayside.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Would it surprise anyone if the Chiefs lose?

They have a tendency to not play as well during the playoffs.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Just as I posted that the Texans blocked the punt and went up 14-0.
I hope this doesnt end up a blowout.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Wouldn't surprise me Reid can choke away a big game with best and just look at the chiefs recent record in playoffs its horrible. I predict they'll win easy by 14 plus but if they lose no surprise

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
And Reid continues his choking ways putting guy back that had only returned 1 kick and like that 21 to nill

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
The Chiefs come back and win by 20....hope their game with the Titans is a good one.
I wouldn't mind seeing either one win it all.

Reactions: jug

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Reid chokes... Lol
Maybe I can save face by saying for that play he did he took his pro bowl returner out and put guy in that had only fielded one kick all year he was nervous I've seen him make many many mistakes like that back to his eagle days. He is one best offensive minds in all of ball and has win pile of reg season games but he needs a champ you make your legacy in pro sports in postseason and he does not have great track record. Maybe this is his year I hope so would like see him get one

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Maybe I can save face by saying for that play he did he took his pro bowl returner out and put guy in that had only fielded one kick all year he was nervous I've seen him make many many mistakes like that back to his eagle days. He is one best offensive minds in all of ball and has win pile of reg season games but he needs a champ you make your legacy in pro sports in postseason and he does not have great track record. Maybe this is his year I hope so would like see him get one
I wasn’t trying to be a smart az Mr turckeyfoot.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I wasn’t trying to be a smart az Mr turckeyfoot.
I didn't think you were I was just kidding around I don't take this stuff serious at all just fun conversation. most time I don't have clue what I'm even talking about in pro ball for sure. I just like few cold drinks and a competitive game

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
His clock management is poor too. That's the big thing that get's him in the playoffs. Even in High School I remember our coaches focusing on clock management come playoff time.