NFL Draft

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I haven't watched any of it, but I did read where the QB from NC State did well. Hopefully that will help him go early in the draft.
He would probably be better off going to someone like New England or San Diego so he doesn't have to play immediately.

Also, calling it now.....the Duke QB that all the scouts are saying will be good is gonna be a bust. Don't get me wrong, I wish him well I just don't see the talent the others do.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Belichek has had his eye on Finley since last year. Even worked him out at State’s pro day. Finley’s only gonna prosper in certain systems, and New England is one of them.

Reactions: jug

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Duke QB does to the Giants 6th overall.Finley went in the 4th round to the Bengals....I hope he does well. There were 2 other State players taken before him that I can remember and looks like more to come.
Hope to see more NC school players get picked this year.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Duke QB does to the Giants 6th overall.Finley went in the 4th round to the Bengals....I hope he does well. There were 2 other State players taken before him that I can remember and looks like more to come.
Hope to see more NC school players get picked this year.

Could have got him with third pick. It's rough being a Giants fan as of late

Attachments

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Giants 6th round pick got a cap in his a$$ last night in Kansas. Banner draft for the G men.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
State is still QBU.

Now they have 5 QB's on NFL rosters.

And State just had 10 guys drafted over consecutive seasons, which ties their all time record.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Unless I overlooked someone there were 10 players drafted from NC schools this year.
I'm sure there are more being signed as udfa's.

I wish em all the best.