New Venture

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
I have accepted a position with Radix Trail Cameras. It will be exciting to learn the behind the scenes stuff about trail cams. I will be running and testing every current and prototype models so i will hopefully be able to address any questions people have. I am a trail camera nut, so this position makes sense for me. My job is to help grow and market Radix through local dealers, social media, and managing a field staff.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have accepted a position with Radix Trail Cameras. It will be exciting to learn the behind the scenes stuff about trail cams. I will be running and testing every current and prototype models so i will hopefully be able to address any questions people have. I am a trail camera nut, so this position makes sense for me. My job is to help grow and market Radix through local dealers, social media, and managing a field staff.

Congrads on your new position. If you need field testers in this area I'll be the first to volunteer.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Congrads on your new position. If you need field testers in this area I'll be the first to volunteer.

I will actually be sending out formal applications for Field Staff soon. Waiting until the 2018 models are ready for production first...hopefully by Mid March

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Interesting tidbit about Radix. Both 2017 camera models were named after some of the owner's favorite bible passages. PS-1, PS-2 (Psalms 1:1,2), and the Gen-500 (Genesis-50 chapters).

The 2018 models will follow the same theme.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Sold if they offer CS that is worth a dang and a real warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the CS dept. consists of me and one other person....mainly the other person, who is also the VP of the company, so any CS issue is taken personally. The Warranty is 2 years no questions asked.

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Congrats on the new job ,that sounds like it would be interesting, I'M with eric field tester sounds like good idea.