New Tactacam Reveal X cell camera

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Has anyone found any of the new Reveal X's in stock for Verizon? Less than $139.00 is even better! Looking to buy a few cell trail cams.

Front.jpg

Last edited:

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Yes Reveal X.

I looked all over the site I did not see it anywhere but I called and they hooked me up. Have 2 on the way! They are selling out fast! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Got your cameras yet?
Yeah got them in at the end of last week. I was planning on putting them out today and then there is no gas around so I guess I will hold off for a little bit.. I have all my minerals in and I was ready to set up my sites and new cameras. I guess it will be next week once things line out.

Tallpine89

Four Pointer
Called Scheels on 5-20 and he said they only had AT&T available, was gonna order but when he went to verify he said someone ordered 32 the day before and wiped them out. I'm sure people are ordering them if they can get them and alot of people are selling them on other sites trying to double their money. Frustrating but I refuse to pay more than what they sell for in the stores, don't have to have another one that bad lol.

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Called Scheels on 5-20 and he said they only had AT&T available, was gonna order but when he went to verify he said someone ordered 32 the day before and wiped them out. I'm sure people are ordering them if they can get them and alot of people are selling them on other sites trying to double their money. Frustrating but I refuse to pay more than what they sell for in the stores, don't have to have another one that bad lol.
I have seen them other places for $119 as well. I thought I saw them on Cabela's and some other places. They are still out there.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Got my two today.
Sharp cams. Looking forward to using them.

These are my first cell cams. Looking forward to running these on scrapes and trails this fall.

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
I’m just glad to not have to hump up these hills to grab cards when the rut gets going.

We only get three weeks of rifle. Having hot intel is the key to finding old deer first.
We are flatlanders down here.. Farm fields and flat far as the eye can see down here near the coast. However we always head west to the mtns for vacation each year. Amazing how much variety NC has!

WildmanSC

Spike
Call Scheels in Des Moines Iowa, they are $119.99 and they will ship
I ordered a camera and a bear box from Scheels online yesterday. The Bear Box has been shipped and the status on the camera is “Order being processed.” I think that may mean it’ll be shipped when back in stock.

WildmanSC

Spike
I received my Reveal X camera on Thursday and my Bear Box today. I hope to get out maybe Wednesday and get it setup in the woods where I’ll be hunting this fall!

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Do you have to add the Reveal X to your cell phone account as an extra device?
I have 2 of the X's. You add them through the Reveal app and your acct. with them on their own. It does not affect your cell carrier an in any way. I ordered 2. Both take outstanding day time pics. I is a bust for night time though. The LED's won't light up and I am having to send it back to sheel's. Tactacam has been less then pleasant to try and work with and say all the cost will fall on me for shipping, repairs, etc. So I am going to take the Sheels route and I think they are going to just refund my card and I mail it back to them as defective and be left with 1 for now.