New squirrel rifle

jim67

Eight Pointer
Just traded a Marlin synthetic stock with stainless barrel for a new Ruger American 22LR. The reason is the Ruger safety is much easier for a LH shooter like me and the trigger is so much better, got a picatinny rail ordered for the scope. Cant wait to shoot it, all reviews have been good. Just thought I would share.

buffleheadnc2

I looked at those the other day nice rifle

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Those good rifles for the money.

Look around and find a Remington 581 left hand or a CZ452 left hand. They are two of the best factory left hand .22 rifles. They will spoil you.

<>< Fish

jim67

Eight Pointer
Those good rifles for the money.

Look around and find a Remington 581 left hand or a CZ452 left hand. They are two of the best factory left hand .22 rifles. They will spoil you.

<>< Fish

I also own a Savage Mark 2 in LH with a wood stock, love that rifle, feels like a deer rifle.

Natebonebusta

Eight Pointer
I'd love to see some groups. I think they are good value for the money spent. Smart move by Ruger too, being there only other rimfire bolt guns are $700+ dollars new.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I have a pricey Sako Quad in 17mach2. When I saw the Ruger American in 22 I thought "what a great gun, if I didn't already have a Quad I would get one." I'd also like to see how it groups.