New rifle

I purchased a mossberg patriot predator in 6.5 Creedmoor today. Topping it with a Vortex Crossfire 2 4-12x44. Looking for some ideas for factory loads to start with. 1:8 twist 22” barrel

herman

Six Pointer
I would try the Hornady loads.I only shoot my reloads in my rifles.
The only factory loads that I bought in the last many years ago was when The rem 260 came out that was to get the brass for reloading.
Of course I have to buy the bullets for my 22 cal.
The cross fire should serve you well,I have a lot of the vortex scopes including the crossfire2.
My creedmoor is a savage varmit and I have a vortex 6x24 on it.
Post how your mossberg shoots ,I have set up some older models and they shot very well.

60299a7c8fea0b3ff73aa93f0f0e9891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
A friend gave me a box of factory Winchester "Deer Season XP" in 125 grain and they did quite well. But I now handload all of my ammo.

Picked up some 140gr Hornady match to try out. Been reading that a lot of folks are having good luck with the eldm round for hunting. 25yd sight in this weekend at the house since I’m on call. Hopefully get to stretch it out to 200 next weekend. Didn’t care for the khaki stock so changed it up a little.
37fa63414b1035e94826577897115797.jpg

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
My buddy just sent me some half moa groups from 100yds with a match Nosler 140gn loads
Stock rifle.
I’m impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk