New purchase ….New farm!!

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I appreciate the interest. Unfortunately I had a fall and broke my back. I had to have surgery and have not gotten to hunt. I'm walking now and am doing ok. Recovery just gonna take longer than I want. I have a unbelievable great wife and we are working through it all. Best of luck to everyone, I promise to post everything when I can get back at it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wheres the 2020 updates? Post some pics up Travis!

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
does anyone know Travis? Just wondering if he's ok. I know a lot of folks have abandon the site, but just wondering if he recovered from his fall.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I appreciate the interest. Unfortunately I had a fall and broke my back. I had to have surgery and have not gotten to hunt. I'm walking now and am doing ok. Recovery just gonna take longer than I want. I have a unbelievable great wife and we are working through it all. Best of luck to everyone, I promise to post everything when I can get back at it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How you holding up @tra_cline? Hope you are all healed up and made it outdoors some this past season. Looking forward to hearing an update on the KY property.