• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

New purchase ….New farm!!

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I appreciate the interest. Unfortunately I had a fall and broke my back. I had to have surgery and have not gotten to hunt. I'm walking now and am doing ok. Recovery just gonna take longer than I want. I have a unbelievable great wife and we are working through it all. Best of luck to everyone, I promise to post everything when I can get back at it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wheres the 2020 updates? Post some pics up Travis!

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
does anyone know Travis? Just wondering if he's ok. I know a lot of folks have abandon the site, but just wondering if he recovered from his fall.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I appreciate the interest. Unfortunately I had a fall and broke my back. I had to have surgery and have not gotten to hunt. I'm walking now and am doing ok. Recovery just gonna take longer than I want. I have a unbelievable great wife and we are working through it all. Best of luck to everyone, I promise to post everything when I can get back at it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
How you holding up @tra_cline? Hope you are all healed up and made it outdoors some this past season. Looking forward to hearing an update on the KY property.