New project.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
12 hrs from the time I left here to the time I got back. Here is my new project, Batman this morning. Took him about 3 mins to put one up, that is after two rounds with Mr. sparky for getting my chickens. He sticks pretty good also. 4 housedogs tried to run him off the tree and he wasn't having it.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I started to say "good looking hound" but figured I better back up and regroup. Good looking Cur dog! Looks like you are really liking those Curs. Looking forward to more stories and pics about yalls hunts

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yeah he is already kinda special to me, his grand fathers were my two best dogs. That was the reason I didn't hesitate to go get him. I was planning to make the cross to get a pup with his exact bloodlines when I decided I really was tired of raising pups from the start. When he become available at 17 mos old I didn't blink an eye.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Maybe we can meet up at Walker Days this year if you're going to be there. I usually stroll through once just to make sure all the same stuff that's been there year in and year out is still there.

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I am usually there early on Friday morning looking around and pick up anything I need then I haul butt to SC. We are usually wide open squirrel hunting then.

HARDY T

Good looking cur!! Is this the cross you was telling me about? Hope I can get one this spring!