New NASCAR Fan Comportment Rules

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Did they actually come out with more rules for the races? These bee articles are often rooted in fact.

specialk

Twelve Pointer

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Did they actually come out with more rules for the races? These bee articles are often rooted in fact.

I don’t think so. The Bee are rooted in fact because the world is going mad faster than they can satirize them future.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
NASCAR is dead, but nobody has stuck a fork in them yet.

the best thing that could happen to nascar, at least with regard to a good product is a huge loss of audience.

I can’t watch the 1.5 mile tracks. I’d rather watch F1.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
This new car is probably the fork. Going to be a complete :donk:donk:donk:donk show, they can hide a lot behind the scenes but in the end it’s not going to save them.

I really wish they’d go back to manufacturer cars. The fake Camry is embarrassing.

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
I’m not sure how they sale it as stock car racing anymore, there’s no part of the new car that’s manufactured by one of the 3 manufacturers racing today. At least with the old cars the roof was a manufactured part from a car manufacturer. Most of the old body was stamped steel the new car is all carbon and fiberglass. Their ships sinking and there’s not enough money in the world to stop it. It’s basically a 2022 version of the old IROC series. The teams with the most money will still dominate.

Yall do know the bee is a satire site right? Im gonna give the new cars a look and see how the racing is. If it sucks I wont watch. We will find out soon.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I doubt if anyone actually thinks of these cars as stock cars any more. It is just in the name of the sanctioning body. They have morphed into something far from a stock car and are becoming more like the current TranAm cars and everything is about aerodynamics. I don't think it could be any more clear after the last race. All 4 contenders had their turn at the front. Once out front you were basically untouchable. if you got behind you could only advance so far. All because of the advantages of clean air. The same thing was evidenced in F1 Sunday when Perez was able to run down Botas but was unable to pass.