New Ford Bronco

Packfan

Eight Pointer
Say what you will about them. I am a Jeep man through and through. I’m sitting in the Denver airport as I type this. After watching stock Bronco “minis” eat everything that Moab could offer up this past week, I am thinking more and more about the 4-door larger version with IFS. My wife is looking to downsize from her Tahoe and has been tossing up between a Rubicon and those Bronco Firsts. Time will tell…..I do bet that Jeep comes out with an IFS option on the wranglers (non-Rubi) to compete with the ride.

I don’t think that I will ever get rid of my TJ though.

Last edited:

nckeith

Ten Pointer
I think the royally my messed up using the bronco sport and confusing folks.
totally different names. Oh well.
I’m still waiting.

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
I think the royally my messed up using the bronco sport and confusing folks.
totally different names. Oh well.
I’m still waiting.
I 100% agree. I said something around the holidays to my F.I.L. about me getting a Bronco. Went over there to eat the other night and he was giving me straight crap. He said the new Blazer looked better and that the new Bronco was just an Escape in a fancy dress, said he would sell me his Equinox and I could save money. I tried to tell him he seen a sport be he disagreed. He said the lady at the beauty salon had one, said it was an Outer Banks edition and she had been driving it awhile. I still have not seen a full size in person.