• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

New Cast Iron

NC-Ratler

Four Pointer
Really nice jhw.

one other thing to keep in mind. After cleaning and When re-oiling for next use, make sure it is dry as you don’t want to trap water under the oil.

thandy

Six Pointer
We had a few pans and dutch ovens for a while now. Bought my wife a 16in dutch over last year then my great aunt passes and we got about 8-10 more pans and pots. Not a collector but we have plenty.

NC-Ratler

Four Pointer
Awesome Mr. Gadget, looks to be in good shape . I also have an earlier American model that we make sour dough waffles a few times a month on Saturday mornings. I once bought one similar to yours and during shipping it ended up cracking. Looks like the base might be another manufacturer or not original with the waffle iron, but works. I like the idea of the wire handle.

Last edited: