New case of ugly in the Chevy 2500 and 3500

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Was thinking of buying a new truck this year but I have to agree....... It will not be a Chevy. Lord that things ugly.

stiab

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Yes that is bad, following their recent trend with the side view (upswept back seat window) of their midsize trucks.

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dunno, I think it's kinda like an old bulldog. So ugly that after awhile it grows on ya..

nontypical

Six Pointer
That is ugly. The new half ton chevy’s and gmc’s look good though. Guy at work has a white one with the high county package (I think that’s right), and it looks sharp.

Mechanic Bob

Eight Pointer
Looks like the engine hood was an after thought? I am surprised, as a lot of companies do test marketing before releasing a new design.
Maybe that designer was one of those getting laid off by GM and they wanted to get their Last Shot In!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Even if you look at the lights on top or the antenna....... those mirrors just look like they are off in left field dont even look normal....
Wonder what the dealers are thinking....how can I sell a turd like this.

NEW FOR 2019 the all New Chevy turd truck, even comes with a TP holder on the front bumper.....

MtnMan

Eight Pointer
None of them make a good looking truck anymore. I think they all are competing to see who can make the ugliest truck now.

JoeR

Six Pointer
I'm pretty sure that they let the guy that designed the Pontiac Aztek design another vehicle. He must be the boss' son in law, or something.
Joe

double

Twelve Pointer
The black grill is the work truck package.

They will have painted like this and chrome as well. Right now demand for the truck is high people love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
The black grill is the work truck package.

They will have painted like this and chrome as well. Right now demand for the truck is high people love the look.

Sorry. Cant be so. This truck does not roll out for several months. It is the 2020 mod.
No price even listed yet.

How can people love the look when 99% never seen the truck.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Even this picture does not look good or worth a crap to me.
Wonder if the steps drag the curb like the bumper.25337

Last edited:

double

Twelve Pointer
Sorry. Cant be so. This truck does not roll out for several months. It is the 2020 mod.
No price even listed yet.

How can people love the look when 99% never seen the truck.
I guess the guy in the dealership answering questions about this truck everyday has no idea what he is talking about. We have At least one person per day in looking for this truck. As for pricing everyone knows it will be 3-5% more than the 2019 thats just the way it is. Sorry you do not like it but it is getting rave reviews. Just like the ford with very similar looks.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I guess the guy in the dealership answering questions about this truck everyday has no idea what he is talking about. We have At least one person per day in looking for this truck. As for pricing everyone knows it will be 3-5% more than the 2019 thats just the way it is. Sorry you do not like it but it is getting rave reviews. Just like the ford with very similar looks.

Correct he does not if he said he has this truck on the lot.
So you have the 2020, 2500 and 3500 at the dealer?
What dealer?
Would love to see it in person. The 10 speed should be nice.
This is a 2019 for reference. I like the looks of it.
1549913231711-984081767.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
1549912262608-1492445649.jpg

Looks like the 2020 is going on sale mid year....
From all info.
Even Chevy lists the prictures as pre production models.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
why is it taking so long for this to turn into a pissing contest between truck owners?
I am so disappointed.
what are yall waiting on? :ROFLMAO:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
why is it taking so long for this to turn into a pissing contest between truck owners?
I am so disappointed.
what are yall waiting on? :ROFLMAO:
No one has taken it that way... but fine job trying to stir the pot.

For the record, I have owned several Chevy trucks. Like them and would consider it, just not this design, would jump on a 2019 before the bull nose trucks roll out.

double

Twelve Pointer
Correct he does not if he said he has this truck on the lot.
So you have the 2020, 2500 and 3500 at the dealer?
What dealer?
Would love to see it in person. The 10 speed should be nice.
This is a 2019 for reference. I like the looks of it.
View attachment 25339
At what point did I say we had one on the lot? I said demand was high. We have people holding off in buying a 19 because they want the 20. I sell them everyday I am well aware of the difference between a 19 and a 20. I am also aware that we sold a crap load of diesels over gas simply because of the stupid scoop on the hood. Even had people buy a 2500 diesel over the 1500 all to get the hood. People want what they want.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
No one has taken it that way... but fine job trying to stir the pot.

For the record, I have owned several Chevy trucks. Like them and would consider it, just not this design, would jump on a 2019 before the bull nose trucks roll out.
For the record your thread title alone is stirring at it's finest. IMO of course. ommrv.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
I’m sitting in the Chevy dealership right now.....bought a traded in Tundra from them! New chevys are ugly and don’t want any cylinder deactivation.... I’m sure the duramax is solid though. The 2018 with painted fronts looked good especially in metallic graphite....just this guys opinion.

I did almost shed a tear though saying goodbye to my poor beat up 2004 2500 Silverado. It was a great vehicle that I will miss!!!

Last edited: