• At some point over the next few days NC Hunt and Fish will be migrating to a new server. We are not changing our hosting provider, but we are changing machines within that provider. The reason is that an external vendor, cPanel, has increased the price of their software and we need to migrate to a different control panel. When the migration occurs, the site will be unavailable and it will remain unavailable until the DNS servers are populated with the new IP address. This could take a day, but usually happens overnight. Once the site goes down you should clear your cookies and cache in your browser so you no longer attempt to connect to an old instance. Instructions will be posted on the old server so people who are stuck there will know how to find the new server.

New Buckshot Loads

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
Yes. Ballistic Products #47 buffer. Those patterns are with .33 caliber (or 00) pellets. Chokes were all Kicks. First 2 are Kicks Buck Kicker (full). First is in a Browning A5 (one of the newer inertia driven guns). Second one is a Benelli M2. Third one is Kicks High Flyer (modified) out of a 21 inch barrel in a Remington 870.

22LR

Twelve Pointer
I loaded some 3" buck. 14 pellet Hornady .33 caliber in a WAA12R wad on top of 34 grains of Blue Dot powder. Tried a 6 point fold crimp and a roll crimp. Both did good but I prefer the fold crimp.IMG_20190918_143017839.jpg

jbaldwin

Four Pointer
Any one tried TSS #BB loads? Couple buddies in SC using them and they said never lead again. I know $$$$$$ is a factor as I load for turkey but how many do and can be shot? Reloader7RM sells over on 24hrcampfire sells and has the data

Last edited:

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Any one tried TSS #BB loads? Couple buddies in SC using them and they said never lead again. I know $$$$$$ is a factor as I load for turkey but how many do and can be shot? Reloader7RM sells over on 24hrcampfire sells and has the data
I am interested in a TSS load for 20 gauge for deer hunting. Let me know if you know one. I found this load from Apex for 12 gauge, it is 49 pellets of T shot TSS

jbaldwin

Four Pointer
I don't have any data for buckshot loads. TSS salesman and people that load guard that info with there life. I do know if you buy shot in certain amounts they give you the data. TSS is some wicked stuff in a shotgun.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hawglips on here is the pioneer of TSS and lives in Garner. Get with him for a one stop shop of everything you need both TSS and all the knowledge to go with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Kinda apples to oranges but I have patterned T’s, BB’s, 1’s and 2’s out of my 28 gauge from one of Hawglips recipes. Loaded 4 of each and shot them through factory beretta full and modified and also compnchoke light mod and mod. All loads and choke combinations out patterned any lead load by light years but my best was the T’s through the compnchoke light modified.

I’ve loaded several of hawglips recipes in every gauge and none have disappointed. He is the man when it comes to TSS.

klim

Twelve Pointer
I am interested in a TSS load for 20 gauge for deer hunting. Let me know if you know one. I found this load from Apex for 12 gauge, it is 49 pellets of T shot TSS
I watch that the other day pretty dang impressive