New Archery World Record!

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
I bet Hoyt is working up a new ad campaign right now.
Ive seen hundreds of whopper bucks in IL over the years, but nothing quite that big, he's a dandy fer sure !

ka30270

Six Pointer
Amazing how happy and excited the young man looks...... I think I could at least muster up a tooth filled grin after a harvest like that! Congrats to him on a once in many lifetimes!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wv67

Ten Pointer
Freaking beast that field he’s in is his bait pile soy beans and corn for miles out there

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
A friend I know from KS shot this last year. Not nearly as big but similar junk
f6f4c8af041a55d64a4d5d155043e5c3.jpg
080d0d53059840d085b7fd96ca785022.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

lbksmom

Banned
Ok I know I’m gonna be in the minority here but that deer just doesn’t do it for me. Let me explain. I like typical and non typical deer! My bucket list is to kill a big old bruiser of a deer with split brow tines and some stickers. I just don’t care for all that stuff going all different directions. I for sure would have shot it!! Those deer that are farm raised that look like that just don’t make me drool. I know that deer was killed in the wild, fair chase but for me, I just like a big wide heavy kind of symmetrical deer.
I think farm/pen raised to have grown that much. I hunted a fenced in area one time they had a couple weird racks. Normal free run of the mill deer don't get that big. Now that deer could have got out of his home farm and this guy luckily got him in his free ranging land.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
I think farm/pen raised to have grown that much. I hunted a fenced in area one time they had a couple weird racks. Normal free run of the mill deer don't get that big. Now that deer could have got out of his home farm and this guy luckily got him in his free ranging land.

He has deer cam photos of the deer in the wild the year before. His antlers grew a lot since that photo. A pen deer like that would cost minimum $75,000, so they don't just get out of the pen.

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
I have been thinking the same thing.